Friday, March 28, 2008

v16.3 - Merry Christmas

Howdy folks,

{slurp}

Confused?  Me too.  Apparently Mother Nature decided to pay us another winter visit and dumped a PILE of snow on us.  I don't know how much snow yet, but my vehicle is completely covered and it is still coming down as I type this.  It all started early this morning so it has been snowing fairly steadily for at least 13 hours now.

{slurp}

I had the day off work today (yay).  As luck would have it, the two people who are supposed to be on-call this week missed their calls again (that is the 3rd time this week) and I'm left holding the bag of shit as per usual.  Pisses me off, especially when it is my day off and I'm getting a phone call in the wee hours of the morning.  Oh well, won't have to worry about it after this weekend.

{slurp}

Anyway folks, wanted to write down a few lines before logging for the evening.  Hope you all have a great Friday night and we'll see you here again tomorrow.

{slurp}

Cheers,
Al

No comments:

Post a Comment