Monday, March 24, 2008

v15.9 - Last Day Off

Morning folks,

{slurp}

Well it has been a nice long weekend, but this is the last day I have off and tomorrow it is back to the grind.

{slurp}

This weekend has been a huge drain on me.  I believe I mentioned that one of my guys decided he was going to take some time off without any notice just before a major power down weekend.  Well, needless to say, he really screwed over the team and I ended up holding the ball when all was said and done.  I've worked most of my weekend and really don't care whether this guy comes back or not.  As far as I'm concerned, he is unreliable and can go find another job somewhere else; I no longer trust he'll be around when needed.

{slurp}

Anyway folks, I plan on getting some cleaning done today and relaxing.  Even though I know I'll be working despite being off, I should try and actually enjoy my day off before going back to hell.

{slurp}

Cheers,
Al

No comments:

Post a Comment