Tuesday, March 4, 2008

v14.0 - Tintinnabulation Tuesday

Good morning folks,

{slurp}

It is Tuesday and I'm still not feeling well.  I woke up part way through the night, my t-shirt soaked from sweat.  I attempted to take it off but met with some resistance.  Eventually, after what seemed like an hour, I got my t-shirt off, threw it across the room and heard a "slap" when it hit the wall.  Yes, it was really that wet.

{slurp}

So here I am, at work, congested chest and a bit of a dry cough.  I really dislike getting sick, it just ruins my whole day.

{slurp}

I'm sure some of you have noticed a change in the site today.  One of the nice things I like about WordPress is the ability to just plug in a new theme whenever I wish.  I have a bunch of themes installed but I am very picky and never seem to be able to find one I really like.  I set this one up today while eating breakfast and it is starting to grow on me a bit.  The theme is clean and clear and you can find everything you need right off the main page (which is nice).  It doesn't have any graphics (minus the random gallery image) which makes it fast to load and the colors just seem to work (for me).  Overall I think I'll be keeping this one around for awhile unless I find something really attractive and then I will put that up.

{slurp}

I'm sure the REAL question on your mind right now is what the hell Tintinnabulation is :)  Well, I wanted to find a word that started with T and I didn't want any old word up there.  So I went searching through the dictionary and I stumbled on Tintinnabulation.  The meaning is simple, Tintinnabulation means the ringing of bells.  Isn't that fun? :)

{slurp}

Alright folks I must be off for now and try to get my mind on work and get some of my projects/tasks completed.  I'm in the process of moving off this team to a new one (perhaps more on this tomorrow) and I have a transition plan in place to do just that.  Keep your fingers crossed as I have a very vague idea of what I'm walking into and it may turn out to be a lot worse than my current job.

Until then,

{slurp}

Cheers,
Al

No comments:

Post a Comment