Sunday, March 23, 2008

v15.8 - Easter Time

Howdy Folks,

{slurp}

Well the day is finally here, Easter Sunday.

{slurp}

The day started off with a bang.  I was up until 1 or 2am playing games (I know I know) and was abruptly awoken by a wide eyed child who was on the verge of taking off like a rocket as she bounced around my room begging me to get up because the "EASTER BUNNY WAS HERE THE EASTER BUNNY WAS HERE!".

{slurp}

I got up, despite my body screaming at me to sleep more (I was up until 4am the night before gaming.. I know, I know), and I made my way downstairs to view the Easter Bunny's handy work.  The day went on thought it felt like I was standing still most of it.  I did, however, learn two valuable lessons today.

1) Never, NEVER, give a five year old chocolate for breakfast
2) When  your body screams at you to stay in bed, listen to it.  The damage caused by sleeping in an extra hour or so may be worth it compared to the damage you may cause by being over tired and not awake.

{slurp}

Anyway folks, time for me to call it a day, take care and we'll see you tomorrow.

{slurp}

Cheers,
Al

No comments:

Post a Comment