Sunday, March 9, 2008

v14.5 - Saccade Sunday

Howdy folks,

{slurp}

Happy Sunday.  I'm on day 2 of my vacation and I'm feeling fine.

{slurp}

Today we went to church.  Normally I'm not one to go to church, but whenever I'm home I will always go to the church I grew up in.  It was odd to see some of the people I knew back when I was young.  People grow old, but they always see that little boy they taught in Sunday school.  It was strange.

{slurp}

We had a fairly good day.  We went out to eat for lunch and then spent some time at the mall.  Other than the rain and snow that has been falling most of the day, things were fine.

{slurp}

Anyway folks, have to get things ready for supper (we are using the dining room table as a computer desk) so I need to run.  Until tomorrow.

{slurp}

Cheers,
Al

No comments:

Post a Comment