Monday, March 3, 2008

v13.9 - Case of the Moandays

Morning folks,

{slurp}

I seem to be having a bad day today.  It all started the minute I opened my eyes and has continued to go down hill all day.  I can't put my finger on any specifics, it is just my general outlook on things that is amplifying the bad into REALLY bad.

{slurp}

Anyway.  Bad day or not, the musings must go on.  It is taking me several hours to write this as I was out sick Thursday and Friday last week and I'm a few days behind.  I keep getting pulled away for various things and I'm having issues keep up with all the "news" coming in.  We also brought another guy into my team today so now I have a group of 6 under me.

{slurp}

It is a typical Monday morning that's for sure.  People looking for "this" or "that" and wanting it by noon.  Meetings getting scheduled and everything else.  I keep telling myself, 5 more days.  In 5 more days I'm on vacation and I just can't wait!!!

{slurp}

Well folks, the distractions are many and the work load is high so I must sign-off for now.  I keep saying I need to do this at a different time of the day (not at work time) but I keep forgetting :)

Oh well,

{slurp}

Cheers,
Al

No comments:

Post a Comment