Tuesday, May 19, 2009

v25.3: Hungry - 2

Morning folks,

-slurp-

I'm so hungry!  In addition to the daily early morning workout we've also been following the eating guide for P90X.  Right now I am only allowed one serving of carbs per day.  This equates to one piece of toast for my breakfast.  Of course I'm eating more than a piece of toast a day, but as far as carbs go, that is all I'm allowed to have.  I will say one nice thing about this eating plan, I don't have to worry about making my own meals or worrying about what to eat; it is all planned out for me.

-slurp-

Last night was the test and I passed!  While sitting at the dinner table with the family I turned to my wife and asked her what I was allowed to eat after supper.  She looked at me with this surprised look on her face and says, "Nothing until breakfast tomorrow morning."!  I'm a snacker, I love snacks and I continually need to be chomping on something.  We went grocery shopping on Friday and the house is full of goodies and snacks for me to enjoy.  Of couse now everything will go bad because I'm not allowed to eat any snack food for the next 88 days.  The kids have already expressed their pleasure at my discomfort stating that there will be more snacks for them to enjoy.  There is even a quarter bottle of Pepsi in the refridgerator that remains untouched because I'm not allowed to drink it.  The kids have been circling around it like vulchurs waiting for me to turn my head so they can pounce on it.  How long should I allow them to wait?

-slurp-

Anyway folks, I need to jet and get some work done.  Worked 12 hours yesterday and it looks like it is going to be another long one today.  Hope everyone has a great day!

-slurp-

Cheers,
Al

2 comments:

  1. Keep up the good work..
    Is the Pepsi flat ???? Kids seem to like it that way.. lol
    Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job Alan! I hope you stick to it. Miss you guys

    ReplyDelete