Wednesday, May 6, 2009

v24.4: Something Different

Morning folks,

-slurp-

Well apparently the "Something Different" turned into something familiar.  I was attempting to write my musing from the front seat of my car while I waited for my wife who was at the Dr's office but apparently all the text I entered was only imaginary and was not saved upon submit.  Alas, now I must find alternate ways to blog remotely.

-slurp-


I also attempted to write.. errr.. dictate this musing to my computer but too failed.  Apparently I just fail at technology in general which is a good thing since I want nothing to do with it.

-slurp-

I will say, however, that my coffee this morning came with no extra holes in the cup.  In fact, the coffee was tasty and enjoyable and I sipped it quietly in the front seat of my car as I attempted to muse with one hand on my Blackberry.  God I wish I had an iPhone.

-slurp-

Well folks, sorry for the short musing but I am working from home today and I need to finish up a few things.  I hope to have something more to say tomorrow.

-slurp-

Cheers,
Al

3 comments:

  1. Did you write a post here and I just can't see it?? Or maybe you're writing it NOW and aren't done yet? haha I wanna know what's different about it.. except that it's empty! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I've republished the entry. Apparently technology is not my friend today :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, I'm finally in. If I had of read your previous musing better, I would have known what to do, wouldn't I ?? Oh well, thanks for the help in getting back in. I missed not being able to comment.

    ReplyDelete