Monday, October 1, 2007

Musing Name

Good morning folks,

The weekend is over and another week is ahead of us.  Are you ready to tackle it head on?  Are you ready to face life's challenges for the next 5 days?

I find it funny how we view the work week as life's challenge and the weekend is the time of rest.  Truth be told (at our house at least) the weekend is sometimes busier than the traditional work week.  I guess you could say my weekend exists while I'm at work?  Nahh...

So as my topic suggests, I'm looking for a Musing Name.  I was so pumped about doing the Musings again that I didn't spend any time thinking on a name.  For those who have read my past musings you will know they used to be called Musings over Coffee.  While the name is fine, it wasn't truly something I invented and I wanted to try something new and unique (at least for me).  Therefore, Musings over Coffee (for me) is my past and ____________ is my future.  I don't imagine my reader base is that large right now, but if you are reading this and you do have a suggestion for a Musing name, please feel free to comment and let me know.

I trust everyone had an enjoyable weekend.  Our weekend was enjoyable.  The sun was shining the weather wasn't too hot (borderline cold really) and everything seemed to be ticking along just fine.  Over the weekend I did some thinking on my Musing and came up with a few great story ideas to write about today.  Of course after arriving at my keyboard and starting to type I completely forgot ALL of them so here I ramble trying to remember something and charm you all with my witty banter.  Alas, I got nothing.

Tomorrow I'm going to attempt something a bit different to see how it works out.  Until then, I will bid you all farewell and hope to see you tomorrow.  Don't forget to post and give me some suggestions for my Musing name! :)

Cheers,
Al

No comments:

Post a Comment