Tuesday, June 16, 2009

v26.5: New Domain - 30

Good morning folks,

-slurp-

I'm a bit excited this morning about my new domain.  I have been wanting to register this new domain for awhile now and every day I would check to make sure it was still available.  Last night I decided it was time to bite the bullet and register the thing; I feel Musings over Coffee has grown beyond the fiendz.net domain, and therefore, needed a domain of its own.

-slurp-



I plan on doing a few new things with the site both on the front-end and back-end.  For starters I will be redoing all the adsense and analytics with Google.  I have also submitted the site to the most popular search engines out there in hopes of driving new traffic.  I will also be signing the site into other community sites such as Twitter, Feed Burner and WordPress.  Through these mediums I hope to really push the site out to the people and get a larger reader base.

-slurp-

Anyway folks, as you can tell I have a lot to do and only have my evenings to work on it.  My days have been claimed by my full-time job and that job is beckoning me like the devil beckons his slave.  Hopefully I have a quiet evening and have some time to dedicate to musings.fiendz.net!

-slurp-

Cheers,

Al

No comments:

Post a Comment