Tuesday, June 9, 2009

v26.2: Sighs - 23

Good morning folks,

-slurp-

I had a few minutes to write this morning so here I am.  I haven't posted for about a week and for that I apologize.  Work has been very... difficult this past week and Friday I was out sick; and was sick most of the weekend.  I'm still not 100% but I'm at work and that's all my boss cares about.

-slurp-

As a result of me being sick I think I got some of my family members sick.  It is always a chain reaction when you have kids.  One kid will get it and pass it on, eventually the parents will get it and bring it to work.  By the time the last person at work has it you're primed and ready to get it again because it has morphed into something new and adapted to different immunities.  Like a Borg, the cold and flu virus is an evil creature that is constantly adapting and changing to infect its victims.

-slurp-

As I mentioned already, work has been difficult.  I've worked for a lot of different companies in the past but this is the only one that takes a perfectly legit project time line, signs off on the work and then the very next day throws a whole pile of shit at you that is completely out of scope and then bitches and complains that your project time line isn't right.  Seriously!!!  How am I supposed to do my job when I have to guess on a daily basis what you want me to do?  Then if I'm not in line with what you want you get pissy with me?  I've seriously had just about enough of this place.  I've been treated like shit before but this place does it on a whole new level.

-slurp-

Anyway folks, time to get back at it.  I have a long week ahead of me and work that requires more hours in a day to complete to a satisfactory level.

Cheers,
Al

No comments:

Post a Comment