Saturday, April 5, 2008

v17.1 - Tired Saturday

Howdy folks,

{slurp}

I'm tired.  It has been a long day and I wasn't going to write but then I remembered a small promise I made back a couple months ago so here I am :)

{slurp}

As the topic suggests, I'm very tired today.  We did quite a bit and as such I'm even too tired to do any gaming.  For those who know me well, you know I need to be pretty damn tired to miss out on Saturday night gaming :)

{slurp}

Our day started fairly early with the kids getting up and such.  Believe it or not, I actually got to sleep in a little bit which was nice.  We got up and got ready for our day as we normally do every Saturday.  We left the house at our usual time and headed out to do our normal Saturday tasks.  The only difference with this particular Saturday is the fact we were not going to be returning home afterwards as we made plans to go to my sister's house and visit them.  We spent approximately 8 hours at their place before we finally decided it was time to come home.  We had a great time and it was good to spend some time with family again, but I sure was tired by the end of it and after arriving home I ended up only playing WoW for a few minutes before finally retiring to the living room to watch a movie.  Of course, I couldn't go to bed yet, I had a musing to write :)

{slurp}

Anyway folks, sleep is attempting to overtake me so I must sign-off and head to bed.  I imagine most of you won't get this until tomorrow morning anyway, so you'll be surprised to hopefully find 2 new musings to read.

Until next time,

{slurp}

Cheers,
Al

No comments:

Post a Comment