Wednesday, December 22, 2010

v41.2: Happy Holidays

Howdy folks,

-slurp-

Added a nice little snowing plugin to the site to get people in the festive mood.  Of course we're getting rain here right now and there doesn't sound to be much in the forecast to suggest we'll have a white Christmas this year.  Seems like only a few days ago since my last post but after checking, double checking and triple checking the post dates, I realize I've missed quite a few days of posting; this has been a crazy busy month.

Gaming wise I've been laying low.  I was able to get my Blood Elf Mage to 85 last weekend and then I just stopped playing.  WoW just doesn't seem to have that hold on me it once did.  Perhaps it is because most of my friends are not playing the same times I am or perhaps it is just because I don't have the time I used to have.  I watched a fun little video this morning from Oxhorn which I thought was fitting.  Forgive me if you're lost and have no idea what this is about:



-slurp-

Nothing like a video about WoW and Christmas at the same time.  I love it when people make video game movies.

Well folks, I wanted to just drop by and say Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.  I hope to get back and post again sometime before the end of the year, but I can't guarantee anything at this point.

-slurp-

Cheers,

Al

3 comments:

  1. MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just testing to see if my picture works (from Gravatar!).....
    Test
    test
    test

    ReplyDelete