Sunday, December 5, 2010

v41.0: December 5

Howdy folks,

-slurp-

It is Sunday, the Lord's day, the day of rest.  Why is it we tend to do more work on the day of rest than we do the rest of the week?

Today I was fortunate enough to get a visit from both of my sisters.  Normally my sisters never drop by but today I got a visit from both of them; thankfully not at the same time. :)  Of course I jest a little bit.  It was nice to see them again and spend a few moments conversing.  While my youngest sister was visiting, I may have inadvertantly got my future brother-in-law (Juggs) hooked back into Eve Online.  Sometimes I don't even think before I speak and I just start going on and on about a game.  Now he's all signed up and starting Eve again and even joined us in the Eve Poker room last night and hopefully made some ISK :)  I walked away from the table up about 25 million ISK, which made me feel good.

-slurp-

Well folks, it's late and I'm very tired.  Hopefully I'll have some more for you tomorrow.

Cheers,

Al

1 comment:

  1. I don't know about inadvertently, but I do know that he is hooked again! :P haha Good job, brudder!
    And it was great to see the large family working as a unit, that night! Organized chaos is what I like to call that!

    ReplyDelete