Thursday, March 18, 2010

v34.8: Where did it go?

Good morning folks,

-slurp-

I am almost certain I wrote a musing yesterday but after looking at the site today there doesn't appear to be one.  The lack of daily structure has caused my days to run together somewhat and I love it.

-slurp-

My vacation has been great so far.  I'm not thinking on work or anything else work-related that will spoil my free time; my thoughts are on my family and myself and enjoying the week together.  Yesterday my son and I spent the later part of the morning washing the car in the driveway.  It was a beautiful day (as it has been all week) and the temperature climbed to 14C (57.2F) here.  Our car was very dirty and despite our best efforts it is still a little dirty looking.  Perhaps today or tomorrow we'll get out the bucket of water again and give it another cleaning.

-slurp-

I'm getting a little taste for what it will be like when we win the lottery.  Being able to do what I want every day and spending time with my wife and kids is very enjoyable.  Alas, the reality of the situation has me going back to work on Monday and enduring what will be a horrible week of playing catch-up and probably dealing with some issues that happened last week (or at least hearing about them).  But right now I don't care, that is still 4 LONG days away and I plan on making the most of them.

-slurp-

Anyway folks, I must take off for now.  Remember to always wash your hands after using the bathroom.

Cheers,

Al

1 comment:

  1. And also for those of you out there who do this... don't forget to also close the DOOR while using the washroom....
    Just sayin..

    ReplyDelete