Tuesday, March 2, 2010

v33.8: All A Dream

Good morning folks,

-slurp-

It is Tuesday. Not that Tuesdays are super exciting, especially when you're at work, but they are a heck of a lot better than Mondays. Actually, today feels like a Monday for me as yesterday almost seems like a dream.

-slurp-

When I think back on all the things that happened yesterday I find it hard to believe it all happened within a single day.  It was crazy.  Things went well at my "meeting" and I'm excited about the opportunity.  I don't know why I wasn't nervous walking in there, I guess it had something to do with that feeling confidence and purpose.  I know what I want, I know how to get there, I just need to get off my lazy ass and get it done.  Unfortunately, when you're in that "comfortable" zone, it is hard to get up and do something else; but I did it and I'm glad I did.

-slurp-

Roll Up the Rim is in full swing now and I'm loving it.  I love this time of year.  Everyone is walking around with the red Tim Horton's cups and rolling up the rim.  It is an exciting time and I'm glad to be taking part in it again this year.  Hey, maybe Tim Horton's will take notice of me doing this and want to link to my blog :)  Oh, and don't forget to buy me a coffee!

-slurp-

Well folks, the distractions of started and now I must bid you all farewell for now.  Oh wait, I forgot to roll up my rim.

-roll-

SON OF A....

Cheers,

Al

1 comment: