Tuesday, February 26, 2008

v13.4 - All good things...

Good Morning Folks,

{slurp}

Been a LONG time.  I've decided to pick up the Musings where I left off many many months ago.  My last Musing over Coffee was titled "All good things.." so I thought it fitting to start of the v13.4 musing with the same title but this time instead of finishing it off with "... must come to an end", I think I'll start it off with "... should stick around because you can never get too much of a good thing" :).

{slurp}

I noticed the other day as I was getting ready to start my Roll up the Rim event, that I haven't updated this site hardly at all this year.  In fact, my previous update stated something about bringing back the Musing Mail-list (which still hasn't been updated yet) and then that was it.  First off, I'd like to apologize to my loyal readers and secondly I would like to confirm my promise I made yesterday that I will write every day (including weekends/holidays/etc) until the Roll up the Rim contest is done.  After that I can't say but I do plan on starting this up again and sticking to it.  God knows, people need to look forward to small things in life and this is one small thing in my life that I always looked forward to doing every day.  Why I stopped, I have no idea.

{slurp}

I wanted to post something fairly quick to reintroduce the Musing and update my Roll up the Rim stats (still no wins).  I need to run and get some work done so I'll sign off for now.  Don't forget to keep checking back for updates!  Maybe today I'll win the Car!

{slurp}

Cheers,
Al

No comments:

Post a Comment