Thursday, June 30, 2005

v7.5 - I'm Late

Morning folks,

{slurp}

Yes, I was late for work (again). Not entirely sure why, but I feel it is a mix of being really really tired and hitting the wrong buttons on my Alarm Clock.

{slurp}



Anyway, due to being VERY late this morning for work, I won''t be able to write much today. I did want to touch on some things though, so let the musing begin. :)

{slurp}

For starters, that house I was talking about that we were going to see; WHAT A DUMP!

First off, when you advertise a FULL HOUSE to rent, you should maybe have a full house to rent. In the case of yesterday''s adventure, this house was a duplex. The upstairs was the one being rented. The downstairs was occupied by someone and the door seperating the upstairs and the downstairs was seperated by a flimsy door with a small chain. Yeah, like I''d feel safe leaving my wife and kids home with a stranger living in the basement.

{slurp}

Not only that! The floors were filthy!! The bathroom was scarred!! The ceiling fan in the master bedroom had an extension cord running along the ceiling down the wall to an outlet in the wall. I''m guessing the electrical wiring in that house wasn''t up to code. :)

{slurp}

We walked away shaking our heads wondering how the hell someone could try and rent a piece of shit like that. Man, I am really sick and tired of going to dumps and shit holes trying to find a safer, better place for my family to live. This is starting to suck a LOT!

{slurp}

Thought I''d just mention that as I know you were all dieing to know :) Two thumbs down on that place and the search continues. Doesn''t look like we''ll be moving before August 1 now, so sometime in September.

{slurp}

In other news, found out yesterday we have had over 250ish millimetres of rain so far this month. The most rain this city has ever seen within a month since 1881. Yoikes.

{slurp}

Well gang, I need to cut this off short. They are watching me.

Cheers,

Al

No comments:

Post a Comment