Tuesday, July 10, 2007

WoW Update

Morning folks,


{slurp}


Just wanted to throw up a quick update to the site.  Since I don't have a heck of a lot to talk about this morning, I figured I would put up something about WoW. :)


{slurp}


As some of you are aware, I recently leveled a Warrior to 70.  I have been working hard and taking in all the advice I can to get this character up to a point where he will be useful in end-game instances.  So far I feel I've done quite well with him and at 502 Defense (currently) he is a machine :)  A big thanks to Cauldron for all his help and assistance in educating me on the Do's and Do Not's of Warriorism.


{slurp}


Last night our Kara team went back for one final showdown with the Curator before the instance reset today.  We downed him easily on our 3rd attempt and I was fortunate enough to pick up the Tier 4 gloves for my Hunter!  Despite the rocky start, we moved through Curator and had a successful game of Chess.


{slurp}


I have been enoying the game quite a bit recently.  While I wish there were more hours in the day and I wish our raids didn't start so damn late at night (for me), the people and the attitudes keep me coming back and logging in.  The new content is still "new" enough to keep me interested and with several instances we still haven't even seen, the future seems even more exciting.  I am also thinking of leveling another toon to 70.  The logical choice would be my Rogue since she is already level 62, but I was thinking of something a bit different.  I haven't decided fully yet what or even IF I will level another toon to 70.  For each toon I have at 70, the more work and effort I need to put out to keep their gear up and aquire all the attunements and keys.


{slurp}


Well gang, I must run for now.  I hope to have some real world updates soon :)  Take care and God bless.


Cheers,


Al

No comments:

Post a Comment