Monday, April 16, 2007

Roll Down The Rim

Howdy Folks,

I don't know about other areas, but here it seems there are no more Roll Up The Rim To Win cups at any of the Tim Horton's I frequent.  Therefore, I've decided to start my computations on my Roll Up The Rim section.  Feel free to drop on over there and take a gander, I should be updating that page shortly after I post this.

I must admit, I'm very disappointed in my winnings this year; maybe I've just been unlucky :)

I've been working quite a bit these last few days, and yes, I worked on the weekend because I was on-call.  I've been turning over a new leaf at work and making the best out of the situations I've been dealt.  When things try to drag me down, I turn them around and find a positive outlook on them.  Of course this doesn't work all the time, but I find by doing so, I have a much better day (or week) at work and seem to get positive feedback from my peers and managers.  I also find I strive to make things better which is something I've been seriously lacking since moving here.  I guess you could say I've been quite bitter (as you can see from my recent past musings) and I've finally decided that life is too short to be bitter all the time.

I've also come up with a great idea for a book I plan on writing.  I hope to have this started this week and I plan on setting some solid goals and following them.  I'll post more on this by the end of the week, so keep an eye on this space.

Well, that's all I have for now.  I'm in the process of trying to find a good Real Estate lawyer to help with a little issue from last year.  Hopefully I can find someone today.

Take care all and remember to wash your hands after you use the washroom.

Cheers,
Al

No comments:

Post a Comment