Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Happy Birthday...

To Me?

Well, I guess if you're talking about April the 3rd, then yes.  If you ask me whether I've had a "Happy" Birthday or not, I'd have to say Meh.


Really, I would like to think my "Happy" Birthday began the moment I walked in the door.  I spent 5 hours at work today and took 3 hours off (TOIL).  I was counting the minutes until I was "released" lol.  I went to my son's school to pick him up and then he and I made our way over to the Tim Horton's near our place.  We sat down and I had a coffee and he had a bagel.  We stayed there for about 30 minutes and then headed home.

I was welcomed by a very excited little girl and my daughter was happy to see me to. :)  There were some hand made gifts exchanged and singing of "Happy Birthday" as a home-made cake was brought out.  It was all great.  I didn't ask for anything for my birthday as April is one of the most hectic months of the year for us.  For those who know my family, you know we have approximately 6 Birthdays in April which makes for an expensive time especially when there are 3 birthdays just in our household (not to mention our anniversary).

Overall, it was a not too bad day, just wish my bank would clear my damn Income Tax Refund.  /sigh

Cheers,
Al

1 comment:

  1. It was wonderful talking to you yesterday. Can't wait to see you and everyone else this weekend.
    Love you.

    ReplyDelete