Saturday, February 28, 2015

v44.4 :: Day Late & A Dollar Short

What a week this has been.  I had a couple of days off work and then was sick for a couple of days.  I'm having a difficult time shaking this cold/flu that has been lingering for weeks now.  Just when I thought I was starting to feel better, it comes back with a vengeance a couple of days ago.  Fevers, chills, coughing and just feeling horrible all around.  I was able to drag myself into work on Friday, but by the end of the day I was feeling so delirious I'm surprised I made it home safely.

But enough about that; nobody like hearing about someone else being sick.

-slurp-

Since I've had quite a bit of free time this week, I was able to get in a little bit of gaming to help pass the time.  For the most part I was playing Eve since it requires less interaction than WoW.  When I was feeling up to it, I was playing a bit of WoW; mostly just working in my garrison and doing follower missions.  Overall it wasn't a very exciting gaming week for me, but I did catch up on some TV shows and re-watched Game of Thrones in anticipation for Season 5 starting in April.

-slurp-

Anyway folks, just a quick one today.  Hopefully this cold/flu is starting to pass and I'll be back to my regular routine soon.

Cheers,

Al

No comments:

Post a Comment