Tuesday, February 3, 2015

v44.1 :: Beta

We often get so wrapped up in the day-to-day that we forget to take time for ourselves.

I've let this site get away from me over the past couple years and that is something I look back on with regret.  I recall when I would post here on a daily basis and infect you with my thoughts and words.  Like everyone, I've had my good and bad days and I've let small things get to me when I should have just shrugged them off.  That said...

I've decided to give this blog another shot.

I don't expect a lot of followers.  I will do my best to ensure I post something at least once a week; whether it is a story about something I've done at work, in a game or whatever I'm thinking.  In the past the words would just come to me and I would sit at my computer for hours just writing; barely thinking about the letters I was typing.  I hope to get back to that again.

If you have suggestions, I'd love to hear them.

Until next time...

- Al

No comments:

Post a Comment