Wednesday, November 4, 2009

v31.5: I'm Still Here

Good morning folks,

-slurp-

Just a quick musing today to let you all know I'm still here.  We've had a series of negative things happen over the past month and just when you think you've taken care of one thing something else happens.  It's a pain in the ass.

-slurp-

I've come to the conclusion that one of three things needs to happen, and happen fast.  I either need to sell the house, get a raise at work or find a higher paying job (or something on the side to generate some income).  I suspect the latter of the three is where I'll end up, but it can't hurt to ask for the second.  Selling the house is a huge gamble and I stand to lose money or be worse off than I am.

-slurp-

Of course this is only one of many things going on, there are others and I'm not comfortable sharing them with the world.  I wanted to give you something since my posts are less frequent lately as I just haven't been inspired to write; my mind is elsewhere all the time.

-slurp-

Anyway folks, just a quick note today.  Perhaps some of this burden will be lifted so I can focus once again.  Remember to always hold your head up high even if you feel like dragging it on the ground.  The perception of confidence will do more for you than you can imagine.

-slurp-

Cheers,

Al

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there sweetie.. hopefully things will turn around.
    Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just remember it could always be worse. You could be on fire.

    ReplyDelete