Thursday, June 26, 2008

v18.8 - Theatrical Thursday

Neither a borrower nor a lender be; For loan oft loses both itself and friend, and borrowing dulls the edge of husbandry.

- William Shakespear, Hamlet (Act I, Scene III)
 
 
 
 
Good Morning Folks,

{slurp}

I arrive at work earlier than usual this morning.  In fact, I arrived a whole hour and a half earlier than I normally do which is actually quite nice.  Normally there are quite a few people here by the time I get in so it is nice to come in and be pretty much the only person on the floor working.

{slurp}

It is so quiet here, in fact, that I feel like it is a weekend and I'm here by accident.

{slurp}

Today is officially my last full day of work before the weekend (extra long weekend for me).  The plan are still on to go camping and I'm really starting to look forward to it.  I know my kids are really looking forward to heading out to the lake which will be nice.  I suspect there will be a lot of people out there this weekend since we are coming up on Canada Day pretty quick.

{slurp}

Anyway folks, wanted to fire off a quick post this morning before I got into my daily routine.  I doubt I'll get a chance to post again before the weekend, so I'll bid you all a great weekend and if you live in Canada, have a safe and happy Canada Day on July 1st.

{slurp}

Cheers,
Al

No comments:

Post a Comment