Monday, March 13, 2006

v13.0 - Coffee over Musing

Morning folks,

{slurp}

Here we are starting another Monday. Yes you missed the weekend and now another week of the mundane is about to begin. Grab a coffee, sit back and let me see what I can do to make it less of a shock for your system.

{slurp}

Well, I want to start off by saying today's musing is brought to you by a FREE coffee from Tim Horton's. That's right folks, I said FREE! So far, out of the 23 coffees I've had, I've won 2 times! Those of you who are mathmatically inclined will calculate that I'm still not 1 in 9 yet, but I'm getting close.

{slurp}

This weekend was fairly laid back for us. Saturday my father dropped by with my bed!! Yes, today I'm a fairly well rested after not sleeping on a queen sized delux air mattress. I actually had a full bed under me and I feel great! In fact, I sprung from my bed this morning and came in early.

{slurp}

Sunday we all loaded into the Van and made our way down to the Harbour. It was a beautiful day, sun was shining and not a cloud in the sky. We spent just over 2 hours downtown and decided to head home. Last night we went back downtown for supper. We went to a place called Mother Tuckers (or something like that) where we enjoyed a fairly good meal. First time we've sat in a restaurant and had a meal together in a long time. All in all, the weekend was good and well used.

{slurp}

Also on the weekend I hit level 40 with my little Gnome Mage on Uldum. It was a monumentous event as I made my way to my trainer and learned all my new spells (Portal!!) and then ran over to where I was able to purchase my mount. My new mount is called a Mecostrider (or something like that) and it is a mechanical ostridge. Very cool looking mount.

{slurp}

Today the shit is going to hit the fan at work. There were some issues on Friday and there was talk of a lot of changes coming through for today so it will be interesting to see what happens. Part of the reason I came in early was so I could get a feel for what to expect and not get blind sided by 2nd hand information. Also, I want to leave early tonight so I came in early so I could make up my 8 hours.

{slurp}

Anyway folks, I'm going to head out and get started on my week of fun and excitement! Hope you all had a great weekend and hope you can find the strength and motivation to make it through another week.

{slurp}

Cheers,
Al

No comments:

Post a Comment