Wednesday, November 30, 2005

v10.6 - Finally!!

Evening folks,

{slurp}

Wow, have things ever been hecktic and crazy! Work has been nuts, life has been a mess and I can't remember the last time I actually stopped to look at the calendar to see what day it was.

{slurp}



Well, tomorrow is December 1. I can't believe this year has come and is almost gone. While building this new site, I decided to pick a few of my past musings and read through them. A lot has happened over the past year and it is good to have these musings to look back on and reflect on where I've come from.

{slurp}

Being in Halifax really is different. I thought a City was a City was a City, but Calgary is a different city all in its own way. I miss the place, but I have to learn to call this place home and I can only hope my family can learn to call this place home too. Life is hard enough, I can't imagine it without my family backing me.

{slurp}

Just wanted to fire this off quickly and do some basic site testing. I hope to keep these musing flowing daily, so keep checking back for updates :)

{slurp}

Take care my friends!

Cheers,

Al

No comments:

Post a Comment