Thursday, January 24, 2013

v43.5: Beaver!

Good morning folks,

-slurp-

I have recently been watching the TV comedy "How I Met Your Mother".  My sister introduced me to this show a few months back and recently it showed up on Netflix (first 7 seasons).  I decided to sit down and start watching it a month ago and I'm already into Season 7.  There were a lot of funny episodes but one that I found the most humorous was the Beaver episode.  Here is a short clip that was made from that episode; hopefully it brings a smile and a laugh to someone out there.

-slurp-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hqklWJxUTo

-slurp-

Ahh, good laughs had by all.  Hopefully this video brightened someone's Thursday.  Only 2 more days left until the weekend!  Looking forward to next week and my stress free experiment.

-slurp-

Cheers,

Al

1 comment:

  1. OMG!! Seriously, this is what you watch? hahahahaaha Ok maybe it was a bit funny, Guess I should start watcing it eh?

    ReplyDelete