Monday, March 21, 2011

v41.7: Short Update

Good morning folks,

-slurp-

I've been very bad at keeping this site updated lately.  I've been keeping my coffee winnings and losses update (when I've had a chance to get to Tim's) but as far as posting and writing, I've been slacking.  There have been a lot of changes in my personal life lately which I'll refrain from sharing with you now, but know that I'm doing OK and things will eventually come around and get somewhat back to normal again.

-slurp-

If you've been following along with my Roll up the Rim 2011 page, you'll notice I am well above the 1 in 6 odds of winning this year.  I don't believe I fell below that at all which is different for me.  Granted I haven't had nearly as much Tim Horton's coffee as I've had in previous years, so the odds are a bit more in my favor in that regard.  The Roll-up season is starting to wind down so hopefully I can get a few more coffees in between now and then.

Well folks, as the title suggests, this is just a short update today.  Work beckons and I must answer the call.  Hopefully I'll get some time this week to post something worthy.

-slurp-

Cheers,

Al

3 comments:

  1. I so miss the musings of a geek who so does enjoy a good double/double.

    Yes - yes - it's been far to long. I have no idea why but today as I was sitting in my stall sipping on my double/double I said to myself - What the hell is Alan Milner up to. So a quick search and there was that ugly mug of yours. The look of, yes - I do so enjoy that coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Fred, long time :) You've caught me at a bad time unfortunately, I haven't been musing nearly as much as I would like. Good to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All good Al - email me at home so we can chat: shredd5150@gmail.com

    lates,

    ReplyDelete