Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Crazy Busy Times

Howdy folks,

My deepest apologies for the lack of updates lately.  As my subject suggests, I have been CRAZY BUSY lately.  As you are aware, I have been recently promoted and I find I spend the majority of my day dealing with stupid stuff.  That and I'm also still involved deeply with my technical role and am finding it increasingly difficult to juggle my time.  It has gotten so bad, in fact, that I've thought about asking my boss to find a replacement for me as I just can't seem to handle the load.

I'm tired.

Have you ever had that feeling where you're so overwhelmed you have no idea where to start and have no idea how you're ever going to finish?  I feel that way right now.  I have so much stuff on the table and I'm letting stuff fall through the cracks on a daily basis.  It is down right embarrassing.  For those who know me, you know I hate having things fall through and I hate not keeping track of things at all times.  I like to be on top of things at all times and keep an eye on things closely.  This new role is having the exact opposite affect on me.  It is frustrating and annoying.

Anyway folks, as luck would have it, I have a bunch more work I need to get done today so I need to cut this short.  I REALLY want to get back to this but I just can't seem to find the time.  Keep your fingers crossed that something good happens soon.

Cheers,
Al

No comments:

Post a Comment