Tuesday, March 13, 2007

The Secret

Has anyone watched this yet?

I must admit I was a little hesitant when I first heard about it. For those who have no idea what I'm talking about, take a trip over to The Secret Website

I watched the trailer for this video and it mentioned things like

"Have whatever you want!"

"Be whoever you want to be!"

"Unlock the greatest secret of mankind!"

etc.

Needless to say I was a little scepticle about its validity. It seems like something almost too good to be true. :)

I picked up a copy of the movie and a copy of the Audio CDs. I listed to the Audio version in my vehicle for a few days and really listened to what it was saying. I began to share what I was learning to some friends and family and then last night Katie and I finally sat down and watched the movie. It is a life changing video and I HIGHLY recommend it to anyone, regardless of your situation.

I finally began to understand why the good and bad things in my life were happening. I began to understand why things turned out the way they did and how I can influence and change those outcomes. I've been "playing around" with this "Secret" for the last couple days and I've seriously noticed it working in my own life. I find it less stressful at work, I find the home life more enjoyable and everything else in my life seems more clear.

Anyway, long story short, if you're interested, drop by their website and check it out. It is still too early to tell how much of an impact this will have on my life, but as things happen, I'll let you know :)

Cheers,

Al

No comments:

Post a Comment